GSM ENGINEERING OH&S POLICY
GSM Engineering is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees, sub-contractors, customers and visitors by developing, maintaining and promoting safe and productive work practices in all aspects of its business. GSM Engineering will ensure that it does not place any one at risk of injury, illness or damage to infrastructure.
To achieve this GSM Engineering will:
- Provide a safe work environment for all employees.
- Work to Australian Standards, Federal, State and local laws as to assist in benchmarking best OH&S practice.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety.
- Take all reasonable and practical measures to ensure the workplace is free of potentially hazardous conditions and substances.
- Provide assistance to employees in any possible way.
- Ensure that written clear and precise procedures and instructions are given to maximise a safe working environment.
- Provide health support systems to ensure the continued good health of employees exposed to potential hazard and provide effective rehabilitation to promote early recovery from work based injuries.
- Maintain trained individuals capable of dealing with medical emergency situations. e.g. first aid course,
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are investigated to eliminate or reduce any future risks and occurrences.